• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sugar, Darling?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar, Darling?

9 Shocking Diabetes Indicators - US News and World Report

"76 percent of the men with dark brows had diabetes, compared to 18 percent of the gray-browed men. The theory is that diabetes may inhibit the graying process in eyebrow hair."

In other news....

Women with large breasts are a burden on the NHS.

"If you're a size D or larger at age 20, you may be up to five times more likely to develop diabetes than your flat-chested friends"

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Women with large breasts are a burden on the NHS.

"If you're a size D or larger at age 20, you may be up to five times more likely to develop diabetes than your flat-chested friends"
    'May be up to five times' is meaningless; you 'may be' 0.1 times as likely, you maybe 4.9 times as likely, there 'may be' no difference at all. Plus, 'size D or larger' is quite a large range of breast sizes, some of which are very desirable.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      'May be up to five times' is meaningless; you 'may be' 0.1 times as likely, you maybe 4.9 times as likely, there 'may be' no difference at all. Plus, 'size D or larger' is quite a large range of breast sizes, some of which are very desirable.
      It does say further studies are needed. I guess it's difficult to find anyone who wants the horrible job of measuring the breasts of 20 year old women.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        It does say further studies are needed. I guess it's difficult to find anyone who wants the horrible job of measuring the breasts of 20 year old women.
        I could weigh them!

WAAAHHHAAAAY!
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          I could weigh them!

WAAAHHHAAAAY!
          Ah that takes me back to the '70s

Comment

I could weigh them!

WAAAHHHAAAAY!
            Client co's only redeeming feature. Some lovely jubblies.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Client co's only redeeming feature. Some lovely jubblies.
              One thing you really miss WFH is any decent totty to lust after

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Ah that takes me back to the '70s
                Do you remember 'elbow titting' ?
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Do you remember 'elbow titting' ?

Accidentally on purpose nudging women's breasts with your elbow ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Accidentally on purpose nudging women's breasts with your elbow ?
                    Yep ( I think it was from The Wanderers)

Comment

Working...
                    X