• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Embarrassing bodies!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassing bodies!

Jesus. WTF is that about?!!

Turned over and there was a live full close up circumcision of some fellas John Thomas!

God I feel sick!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Jesus. WTF is that about?!!

Turned over and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror

God I feel sick!!!
    FTFY
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What an awful program! Body deformities, bad skin, growths, overly large vaginal lips. It's got me thinking! Is there nothing on the telly I won't masturbate to?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What an awful program! Body deformities, bad skin, growths, overly large vaginal lips. It's got me thinking! Is there nothing on the telly I won't masturbate to?
        Surely you draw the line at bargain hunt?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

To paraphrase Frankie Boyle....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            To paraphrase Frankie Boyle....
            Yeah, but in MF's case it's true.

Comment

Embarrassing bodies, emergency surgery, my pregnancy went wrong, plastic surgery horrors - my missus watches them all, the more gruesome the better. I can't stand them.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Embarrassing bodies, emergency surgery, my pregnancy went wrong, plastic surgery horrors - my missus watches them all, the more gruesome the better. I can't stand them.
                Yep. Lady Tester's a nurse and she seems to enjoy all this gore too. I find it revolting; especially the skin diseases. I'd rather look at attractive bodies, thanks.

There was a bloke on the Dutch version a few weeks ago with a fistula in his arse crack. Apparently he'd got it from cycling

Must remember to buy more antibiotic soap for the seat area and wash my shorts after every ride.
                Last edited by Mich the Tester; 22 February 2013, 09:56.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Was compelled by the missus to watch the Brain Surgeon one this week - good gory stuff showing tumours being removed
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                  X