• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3D pen.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D pen.

The World?s First 3D-Printing Pen, Lets You Draw Sculptures In Real-Time - DesignTAXI.com

First 3D printers, now 3D pens.

Where will it all end?

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I know what I hope it will lead to. Something to do with Italian female swimmers or volleyball players and completely lifelike subservient humanoids.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I know what I hope it will lead to. Something to do with Italian female swimmers or volleyball players and completely lifelike subservient humanoids.
      You are AtW and I claim my five free passes for the carousel in Logans Run.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        You are AtW and I claim my five free passes for the carousel in Logans Run.
        If AtW can build a machine that synthesizes hot women from proteins at the press of a button then he will be the richest man in the world, and deservedly so. Good luck to him. He'll do even better if they can be obliterated and turned back into the basic ingredients at the flick of a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Yeah.

Right.

It's much more likely to lead to

and

I love a woman who knows how to grip a gun properly.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I love a woman who knows how to grip a gun properly.
            Oh, yeah, she's holding a gun. Didn't notice that the first time.

Comment

Working...
            X