• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Train fares!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train fares!

Randomly the same train from Wilmslow to London that stops at crewe costs £50 more from Wilmslow which is just a fiver and 10 minstrel down the line. Why????

Train fares!

Minstrel?

Comment

Wilmslooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Wilmslooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!

You can keep yer magic roundabout

Comment

So just buy a second ticket to or from the place 5 minutes down the line (Manchester Picc?) and save on the £50

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            So just buy a second ticket to or from the place 5 minutes down the line (Manchester Picc?) and save on the £50
            Exactly the plan, business account but it is principle.

I could get the London midland for £16, but there are limits!

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
              You can keep yer magic roundabout
              Is DimPrawn from Swindon? Been there for nearly 3 years now!
              I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
                Is DimPrawn from Swindon? Been there for nearly 3 years now!
                Indeed he is, he lives in the mansion by the football club.

I used to live there, only place worse is slough, an evil place....

Comment

I could get there for nowt thanks to the traveller card....although only on Fridays and mondays though
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
                    only place worse is slough, an evil place....
                    Oi we are proud of our Ethnic diversity and award winning shops / restaurants.

Before you say anything:

Our chinese was awarded an enforcement notice so was the Kebab shop.

Its famous, always on the telly for its Beauty and exciting night life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_Wars_(TV_series)
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X