• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What has Prescott done for Britain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has Prescott done for Britain?

I dont know of anything.

Please lets hear it from the floor. And please try and keep this thread shorter than the Columbian Hostages one some time back
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

... (tumbleweed) ...

Comment

dog howls in the background....

Comment

man coughs.... twice

Comment

crickets chirp
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Cmon

only about another 50 posts to go to get to flaming red status

Comment

I think he has enabled land owners to make money by opening up green belt for housing

Milan.

Comment

I do know one thing that Prescott can be credited with: creating ways of using the legal system to keep oneself and ones family members out of the newspapers.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Mbye

Popularizing croquet?

If he gets axed he can always endorse garden croquet sets for a living

Comment

Fills up otherwise empty newspaper space ...
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X