• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got the 6 bedroom house, got the horse, what next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the 6 bedroom house, got the horse, what next?

Cor, it's got to be a Macaw.

Jobless mother-of-11 Heather Frost spends

And it's not even the Wail!

Should have had her fanny concreted up after the first few....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

No, the next thing you need is a fairground ride for the day.

Mother-11-having-benefits-mansion-built-spent-hundreds-hiring-fairground-carousel

Comment

You mised out flying lessons for the partner.

**** me, I should have listened to the wife when she said she wanted 'loads of kids.' I'd be ******* loaded and not have to think about where the next contract would be!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

She said: "I usually spend £250 a week on food. We have everything large - Iceland do family meals. My kids eat anything, bangers and mash, lasagne, spaghetti and we always have a full Sunday roast.

so the horse in the paddock is really reserve food.

Sooner the £25K limit comes in the better.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vetran again.
            And here's the get out clause ......

Universal credit will be trialled in some areas of the country from April 2013 and will be introduced nationally from October 2013. Universal
            credit is a new single monthly payment, for people who are in work and out of work, that will eventually replace the following benefits:
            income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
            income-based Employment Support Allowance
            Income Support
            Child Tax Credit
            Working Tax Credit, and
            Housing Benefit.

Transitional cash protection will be provided by the government if your award of universal credit is less than your previous
            benefit award.

Comment

Working...
            X