• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM to Jeff Maginty RE: tonight's EuroMillions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM to Jeff Maginty RE: tonight's EuroMillions

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 4 June 2022, 11:15.

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 4 June 2022, 11:15.

Comment

Its not even a roll over week for Euro Millions you're best playing the UK National Lottery instead for increased chances of winning.

Comment

Jeff,

I'd get that drinking problem sorted out mate.

And I'd advise that you take Jeffrey along with you - they can give him tablets for this kind of thing.

cojak.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Is this an attempt at cosmic ordering?

You are Noel Edmonds and I claim my five free bungee jumps.

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 4 June 2022, 11:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
              Ladies, you are both highly perceptive!

I'm doing some visualisation exercises right now, trying to think positive. I'm imagining myself sat in a jaccuzi with both of you gorgeous women; one on either side of me, and we are drinking champagne, toasting my recent big win, and eating the finest Belgian chocolates. And before you ask "Are you man enough to handle two women?"... remember, I've got Jeffrey with me to help out...

FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
                Ladies, you are both highly perceptive!

I'm doing some visualisation exercises right now, trying to think positive. I'm imagining myself sat in a jaccuzi with both of you gorgeous women; one on either side of me, and we are drinking champagne, toasting my recent big win, and eating the finest Belgian chocolates. And before you ask "Are you man enough to handle two women?"... remember, I've got Jeffrey with me to help out...

:-) :-) :-) :-)

So how much did you win? Shall I dig out my bathers?

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 4 June 2022, 11:16.

Comment

Working...
                  X