• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym fluff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym fluff

Just had a strange encounter at the gym.

Every Monday evening I enjoy a BodyAttack, just what I need to sort out the weekend empty calories.

We all go to the same spot - sometimes someone is a little late, but no problem, people tend to move around a little so everyone gets plenty of space to move about.

I was a little late today.

Well, this early 20's half Italian bimbo is in my spot - no problem, I move just the other side. She blocks my way, I am a lot faster than her, but seemed to want to stop me getting hot and sweaty around her.

No problem - I moved to the other side, but then she moves over to block me again, before asking me to move somewhere else, then proceeded to shove into the side of me!!

She did look rather sultry and pouty, especially when she decided to move right in front of me which gave me some quality fun getting to breath nice and deeply into her neck......

Aerobics rage - I have heard it all now!!

She needs a good sorting out I think - unsure of how to offer my rogering services......

Should have left it in the locker room

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I loved Body Attack. Before the kids I used to do Body Combat, Body Attack, Body Jam and a spinning class every week.

Now I have kids I do not do any of them.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
        Just had a strange encounter at the gym.

Every Monday evening I enjoy a BodyAttack, just what I need to sort out the weekend empty calories.

We all go to the same spot - sometimes someone is a little late, but no problem, people tend to move around a little so everyone gets plenty of space to move about.

I was a little late today.

Well, this early 20's half Italian bimbo is in my spot - no problem, I move just the other side. She blocks my way, I am a lot faster than her, but seemed to want to stop me getting hot and sweaty around her.

No problem - I moved to the other side, but then she moves over to block me again, before asking me to move somewhere else, then proceeded to shove into the side of me!!

She did look rather sultry and pouty, especially when she decided to move right in front of me which gave me some quality fun getting to breath nice and deeply into her neck......

Aerobics rage - I have heard it all now!!

She needs a good sorting out I think - unsure of how to offer my rogering services......

It does sound like she's trying some sort of 'come-on' in a macho kind of way.
        I saw something similar when I was a youngster. maybe she lacks verbal skills, or wants to take you on at your level.

Trouble is, these days, you have to be very careful. Tell her you like her moves and aske her to go for a bev, to talk about improving your own

if her saus is bigger than yours - run like fck

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by corndog
          ...and hope you can outrun her.

oh, yes.

the one on the right, or something similar, wanted to go 'head to head' a few decades ago
          but that's another story for another day

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by corndog
            ...and hope you can outrun her.
            That is a sure way to up my running speed.

She would definitely attack my body beyond repair - scary woman......

What really annoys me is that I really go for it, and put 100% in, but the average gym lovely just dances around a little much more akin to a night on the town. Yet, it is me putting in the effort who is seen as the unreasonable one. A very odd class to go to.

Comment

She wants you!!

Don't forget to take precautions.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                She wants you!!

Don't forget to take pictures.
                FTFY

Comment

You are trying to do serious work there, gruff.

If I were you I'd have told her to feck off and carried on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
                    This post is just weird (and not in a good way).

No wonder she made you move.

Don't be surprised if next week her bf is waiting at the end and beats the ***** out of you for being a creep.

Edit: how come the swear filter has replaced my four letters with 5*s

Comment

Working...
                    X