• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jim'll Paint It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim'll Paint It

Ever wondered what the brave little toaster (from the children’s animation film) in bed with two slim sexy soldiers (the bread type), smoking a cigar with used pop tart wrappers strewn across the floor and an empty tub of ‘I cant believe its not butter’ on the side. To the side of the room, an egg has walked in to find the scene and has spurted his yolk everywhere in anger, as the soldiers are HIS bitches. With matching Marmite curtains and bedsheets with slogan, keeping toast filthy since 1914 would look like if done in MSPaint?

Well wonder no more

Jim'll Paint It
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

You didn't read Monday Links then?

Comment

Miss, Miss, Me, Me, Miss !!!

I read it

Comment

I was thinking what would be the perfect "CUK" submission?

"Fish, the lead singer of 80's Band Marillion in a urine soaked bed eating chutney with a spoon, while watching a film about gladiators, as a radiator bleeds in the background and posters of tulips adorn the walls"
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X