• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And so, the end is near...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so, the end is near...

Last day at Clientco and in about 3.5 hours I'll no longer be a contractor after two decades or so. I won't be permie either as Plan B becomes Plan A and looking like a healthy start.

Kinda sad as I got on well with the current ClientCo and made many friends there and the CEO of the company has already asked me to get involved in a longer term project which is exciting and already started.

I think I'll have a wee dram or two.

PS Where do I hand in my CUK badge?
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Not as simple as that ... there's a procedure to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      Please, no pipes.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        Pssst. Has anyone told him that the bottom fell out of the Jimmy Saville impersonation market?

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Last day at Clientco and in about 3.5 hours I'll no longer be a contractor after two decades or so. I won't be permie either as Plan B becomes Plan A and looking like a healthy start.

Kinda sad as I got on well with the current ClientCo and made many friends there and the CEO of the company has already asked me to get involved in a longer term project which is exciting and already started.

I think you get to keep it if you change plan B to plan A
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Good luck with it Clipheed !!

If you need anyone that lives fairly near you, don't forget to shout

PS - See the footie last night ???
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I thought working at MacDonalds, even part time on the graveyard shift meant you were still a permie?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nice one Cliphead! A brave move to leave the comfort zone - much respect

You can deffo keep the badge. For now

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Nice one Cliphead! A brave move to leave the comfort zone - much respect

You can deffo keep the badge. For now
                  Just make sure he pays the bill for the champagne at the next xmas bash
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X