• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob dress sense

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob dress sense

Friday is 'wear your own clothes' or 'dress down' or whatever day. We have a large number of Bobs here who I think must buy all their clothes at Greenwoods or out of a catalogue....

We have an assortment of checked shirts, jumpers, cardigans and tank-tops - all in amazing colours and none of them matching. We also have the most clumpy 'dad' trainers you have ever seen.....

It must be a sex thing, becasue the women seem to have it nailed - they look ok.

What are yours like?

Originally posted by Ken Dodd View Post
    Friday is 'wear your own clothes' or 'dress down' or whatever day. We have a large number of Bobs here who I think must buy all their clothes at Greenwoods or out of a catalogue....

We have an assortment of checked shirts, jumpers, cardigans and tank-tops - all in amazing colours and none of them matching. We also have the most clumpy 'dad' trainers you have ever seen.....

It must be a sex thing, becasue the women seem to have it nailed - they look ok.

What are yours like?
    I bought two excellent suits from the local Greenwoods. Excellent material, excellent off the peg fit. Sure you didnt mean charidee shop!?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Today one of our Bobs is wearing a checked shirt with contrasting corduroy collar and cuffs (in brown) It has nice shiny buttons down the front and plenty brill crème in his hair. His mum will think he looks very handsome.

Comment

This office is quite cool, verging on cold. Quite a few of them have to keep their jackets on all day.

Comment

Greenwoods

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          I bought two excellent suits from the local Greenwoods. Excellent material, excellent off the peg fit. Sure you didnt mean charidee shop!?
          now I come to think of it, my two current suits are Greenwoods (Mansize)....... but you get the point.

I could have said 'they look like they have got dressed out of the lost property box.....'

Comment

Are we talking Raj from Big Bang Theory here?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              No. far. far worse.

He has a stylist.

Comment

Damn, didn't realise that I was a bob...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

FFS - different cultures, different tastes. Doesn't mean our fashion/style/music/culture is superior (ok - maybe the music...)

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X