• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bobs photocopying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobs photocopying

All the Bobs in my office seem to be photocopying their passport today. What's happened, is SC suddenly open to everyone?
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
    All the Bobs in my office seem to be photocopying their passport today. What's happened, is SC suddenly open to everyone?
    What, only one passport for the lot of them? Saves time and paperwork I suppose.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Every Bob in my office seems to be photocopying his passport today.
      Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

We get that as well although haven't noticed today. The number of visa applications that get left on the printer every night is a joke though....

Saying that our office is thinning gradually now that Tier 1 for IT is closed.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X