• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP and ICTs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP and ICTs

I have just written to my local MP (Tory) to remind him about my strong views on ICTs. Usually he is indifferent and starts trotting out "policy" statements. But I have him rattled because I have pointed out to him that UKIP presents a stick for Natural Tories to beat the conservative party with. I have told him that within the borough there are many like me who will be voting UKIP at the next election unless the Tories start behaving like Tories.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Aren't the UKIP really just a party of failed Tories anyway?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Aren't the UKIP really just a party of failed Tories anyway?

I thought the tories were a party of failed tories TBH.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I thought that photo was the well known Tory, Russ Abbott

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I thought that photo was the well known Tory, Russ Abbott

I love Russ Abbott
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I have just written to my local MP (Tory) to remind him about my strong views on ICTs. Usually he is indifferent and starts trotting out "policy" statements. But I have him rattled because I have pointed out to him that UKIP presents a stick for Natural Tories to beat the conservative party with. I have told him that within the borough there are many like me who will be voting UKIP at the next election unless the Tories start behaving like Tories.
            Good point, I will do the same.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I watched Daily Politics on Thursday and the Conservative Immigration minister was on there bragging on about ICTs.

Good luck fellows.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                post your comments on "Conservative Home" blog, make sure they get the message all the cabinet ministers read it...

Comment

Working...
                X