• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Saturday Morning

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sunday

Comment

Busier than a one armed paper hanger and working the weekend.

Day one of Plan A and already got more work than I can handle that'll keep me going for the next few months and that's on top of what I already had.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Busier than a one armed paper hanger and working the weekend.

Day one of Plan A and already got more work than I can handle that'll keep me going for the next few months and that's on top of what I already had.
          So what is the new Plan A? Music related? Or is it top secret?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            what you expect your garage to be piled high with naked young men, fruit & pigs?

Your parties are wild!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              So what is the new Plan A? Music related? Or is it top secret?
              Just doing what I've been doing for years but more of a consultancy, multiple clients. Work's piling in at the moment.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Nah, it's CUK grub club the morning after.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X