• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An agent phoned me while I was driving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An agent phoned me while I was driving

I contract in Ireland and being in-between contacts I did some lorry driving. An agent phoned me while I was driving and this twat in another driven by a foreigner drove in front of me. He was OK at the time but now he is claiming injuries. Should I just tell them to fec off.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

I'm between contracts too, so I was doing a bit of GP work, you know, to pay the rent and all. This foreign bloke came in the other day claiming to have a dodgy neck from a motor accident. I couldn't find anything wrong with him. If anyone asks, do I tell the truth or pretend he was injured for his insurance claim?

Comment

Cock - have to hide behind another user name.

Can send you pictures if you want, wish you had been in the back, as you would be dead by now !

Not getting drawn into this on the forum, but if you want to take if off line, I'm up for it 100% geniune.
      Last edited by Ivor1; 6 July 2006, 16:56.

Comment

A cock today...

is a rooster tomorrow....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X