• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Rage Twat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Rage Twat

f******g twat on my road undertook my wife and rammed the car, taking out the front wing. Got the numberplate and filled in the police form, but I suppose feck all is likely to happen eh? Apart from me being out of pocket.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Must have been a sweaty bob on an ICT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      f******g twat on my road undertook my wife and rammed the car, taking out the front wing. Got the numberplate and filled in the police form, but I suppose feck all is likely to happen eh? Apart from me being out of pocket.
      Drive on the left except while overtaking

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Why was she driving on the right hand side of the road!?
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Drive on the left except while overtaking

HTH
          Spot on.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hmm she wasn't. Intermittent cars park on the left meaning you are overtaking most of the way down. This c o c k decided to try to undertake between them.

BG07 HZJ blue ford focus
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hmm she wasn't. Intermittent cars park on the left meaning you are overtaking most of the way down. This c o c k decided to try to undertake between them.

BG07 HZJ blue ford focus
              Isn't that Sas's car?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

BG07 HZJ blue ford focus
                IS showing as insured on the Motor Insurance Database today.
                One small blessing I suppose.

Having been overtaken in the office car-park recently I have realised there's no limit to the stupidity of some people when behind the wheel of a car.

Comment

f******g twat on my road undertook my wife and rammed the car, ...
                  Sympathies, unless your wife is one of those annoying drivers who tootle along in the outside lane of the motorway for miles at 71mph
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Sympathies, unless your wife is one of those annoying drivers who tootle along in the outside lane of the motorway for miles at 71mph
                    Wasn't on the motorway, was on my road - she was slowing for the speed bumps.

Anyway anyone know what happens next? We know the car but they didn't stop, so not sure how/if we can claim against their insurance? Twats. Have to tell our insurance and wait for the police... But realistically are they going to do anything? Doubt it

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X