• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

D-Cam living in a dream

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-Cam living in a dream

In 30 years' time, I want people to be able to look back at this government and see that we paid down our debts, helped create millions of jobs, sorted out welfare, made our schools world-beating and built homes for a generation.
    The thing is Dave, that's not going to happen unless you actually do it, and what you've actually done isn't that. Lay off the bifters for a bit mate.

I particularly like

Conservative party vice chairman Michael Fabricant
    whose name sounds like he's either made up or makes things up for a living. Given the state of British politics neither possibility would surprise me.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Working...
X