• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Bloody hell, it's nearly 1pm and I'm still in my dressing gown.

I slept most of yesterday as well. I haven't even done my February invoice yet.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Comment

Pretty much the same here, though I did a run in the morning. Just trying to motivate myself to do some gardening.

I need some kind of energy giving drug, is wizz legal yet?

Comment

I've made it into my clothes. Well, my pants, but I expect to achieve fully dressed by 2pm.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Distasteful behaviour. What must your servants think.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Distasteful behaviour. What must your servants think.
            No gentleman is a hero to his valet

Been up since 7am, but now it's time for my sunday afternoon nap ...
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I was out at 8am for a two hour cycle. Then off for a kilt fitting, back, cleaned the car, cooked lunch and then read the paper.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Went out for a run a 9 and ended up getting lost, ended up getting in at 2 to discover I was the proud owner of a bleeding nut sack.

I ain't moving from this sofa till I go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I was out at 8am for a two hour cycle. Then off for a kilt fitting, back, cleaned the car, cooked lunch and then read the paper.
                  Just chopped down a tree, cut it up for firewood, pumped up the tyres on both cars, phoned up and had my flight upgraded to business now about to pack my suitcase.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Went out for a run a 9 and ended up getting lost, ended up getting in at 2 to discover I was the proud owner of a bleeding nut sack.

I ain't moving from this sofa till I go to bed.
                    I really don't know what to say to you, getting lost on a run for 5 hours! I think your bloody nut sack is the least of your worries.

Comment

Working...
                    X