• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption Competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption Competition

Ok chaps

Image is broken :rolleyes

Comment

Re: image

TB (thinking): It's true then. M Chirac's home page really is big-girls.com

Comment

"Now where did I put my Werther's Orginals?"

Comment

Blair: Bloody foreign food! I don't know how much longer I can go without breaking wind.

Comment

Non, non, Monsieur President. Open the briefcase in your hotel room later - It's meant to be a surprise!

Comment

Blair : "I'm so sorry, Headmaster. I promise it'll never happen again. Look ! I've even bought you a cup of your favourite tea !"

Chirac : "Zut alors, moi petit chien.It is, 'ow you say, too late for snivelling, Roast Beef. Go to ze room and I and the assistant headmaster, Schroder, will be along to adminster ze punishment. Don't forget ze KY."

Comment

I wonder if that's where they hid the picture of the fallen madonna with the big boobies!

Comment

Thanks Jaque for the coffee, it was nice of you...

....tasted a bit funny though.

Comment

Woman on the right thinking: Wow that is a prime minister!

Comment

Working...
                    X