• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's reading the EBT threads?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's reading the EBT threads?

Gulp!

Glad I've never gone for one of these 'schemes'. Piece of mine is worth more than an extra few quid...

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Gulp!

Glad I've never gone for one of these 'schemes'. Piece of mine is worth more than an extra few quid...
    Coal mine?
    Gold mine?

Comment

Nope, where are they ? Is it one of those pay only 1% tax scheme ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Gulp!

Glad I've never gone for one of these 'schemes'. Peace of mind is worth more than an extra few quid...
        + a few hundred. I know IR35 is bad but risking one of those schemes is (personally) utter madness regardless of what the smooth talking fly by nights say.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          + a few hundred. I know IR35 is bad but risking one of those schemes is (personally) utter madness regardless of what the smooth talking fly by nights say.

What if it is legal ? Can you not use the excuse of "retrospective" law change to escape any prosecution ?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            What if it is legal ? Can you not use the excuse of "retrospective" law change to escape any prosecution ?
            The S58 thing is retrospective and not a valid excuse
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nope, where are they ? Is it one of those pay only 1% tax scheme ?
              Plus a 10-15% cut to the scheme provider....
              Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

For them to be legal they have to operate in a particular way and the setup / paper work has to be 100% correct. My worry would be that in most cases neither of those items are watertight.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Gulp!

peace of mind
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

If you look at all the post counts of the posters on those threads, very few exceed 10. I think regular posters on here know these are bad ideas.

Comment

Working...
                    X