• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mmmm, steak!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm, steak!

<Placeholder>

(after all, if we don't have a thread to post in, we might actually have to interact with each other. )

Mmmm, steak!
    That's what all the girls say.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

No SimonMac to lower the tone with inappropriate posts though.

Someone else may have to fill in

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        No SimonMac to lower the tone with inappropriate posts though.

Someone else may have to fill in
        Mich is on the case.

Comment

Is this about your cliquely posh nosh club? Maybe admin can create a sub-forum for all your noshing-related discussions?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

(NSFW!)

Urban Dictionary: Posh nosh
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Is this about your cliquely posh nosh club? Maybe admin can create a sub-forum for all your noshing-related discussions?
              Maybe admin is in the clique

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Awww, are we feeling left out? We had a drop-out so there may be a spare place if you want to join us. Oh, I forgot - you can't, you're a sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Awww, are we feeling left out? We had a drop-out so there may be a spare place if you want to join us. Oh, I forgot - you can't, you're a sockie.
                  but it's your sockie....

i need a lie down!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    well I never

Comment

Working...
                    X