• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overpaid lackey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overpaid lackey

Apprentice winner 'overpaid lackey'

Hated by all the other staff members? Earning too much?

She really should take up contracting.

(expecting NLUK to come back and say it's an IR35 fail for the tribunal, though! )

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

would Mich?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've always been bemused at this show.
      They are all supposed to be great salespeople, and proactive, and entrepreneurial, and managerial.

But, ultimately, she was waiting for direction, to be told what to do.

Its just a game show.

There should be a follow up program of what all the Apprentices (the ones that got booted off) are doing now, with all their self-agrandising pronouncements playing in the background.

Do you want fries with that?

actually, the only one with any charisma and character, was Ruth Badger! remember her?

Comment

The UK version pales into insignificance when compared with the US version.

Alan Sugar sends the winning team for tea at Claridges; The Donald sends the winning team diamond shopping with $50k to spend.

Alan Sugar sends the winning team to a cocktail bar; The Donald arranges a cruise on the QE2 round New York harbour with Rudi Guliani as host.

Alan Sugar umms and ahs about whether to fire one person or two, before letting them off with yet another "I'm watchin you" warning; The Donald fires the entire team of four.

The winners of the US series go on to make lots of money doing big things; the winners of the UK series are bleating that they hardly saw Alan Sugar and going to tribunal.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

That Michele Duberry is on SKY quite a lot, thick as pig tulip but seriously pumpable.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            That Michele Duberry is on SKY quite a lot, thick as pig tulip but seriously pumpable.
            Didn't realise you were gay
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Didn't realise you were gay
              Dewberry then, not the footballer.

Comment

Apprentice Winner 2011

Had that Tom Pellereau, the winner from 2011, flogging his nail products at the client site here and I decided to buy his nail clipper. The guy was delighted and still acting as if he was doing a task for the television show but he signed it and made it a good present for somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post
                  Had that Tom Pellereau, the winner from 2011, flogging his nail products at the client site here and I decided to buy his nail clipper. The guy was delighted and still acting as if he was doing a task for the television show but he signed it and made it a good present for somebody.
                  To be honest he seemed so eccentric (although a nice guy) I would not be suprised if he was unaware that the tv show had finished.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Dewberry then, not the footballer.
                    Now you're talking

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X