• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to be a millionaire?

I do!

A couple of weeks back I had the urge to apply to be on the show (which I haven't watched in years, and, until yesterday didn't even realise the format had changed back in 2010).

Got a call yesterday whilst wandering around London - got asked some general knowledge questions, aced it (well almost) even without the assistance of Mr Google.

Not sure what auditions involve -but will find out next week!

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I do!

A couple of weeks back I had the urge to apply to be on the show (which I haven't watched in years, and, until yesterday didn't even realise the format had changed back in 2010).

Got a call yesterday whilst wandering around London - got asked some general knowledge questions, aced it (well almost) even without the assistance of Mr Google.

Exciting

I think Faqqer is the resident TV Quiz boyo here - he's been on a few IIRC.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Exciting

I think Faqqer is the resident TV Quiz boyo here - he's been on a few IIRC.
        Ooh, ta - any tips Faqqer?

Was on National Lottery 'winning lines' with Philip Schofield a decade or so ago, but the only selection process for that involved having the right digits in your phone number.

Comment

Ooooh, exciting!

Comment

Try and go out like this guy, not these folks.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
              Try and go out like this guy, not these folks.
              Got to get in before I can go out

Comment

Awesome! Good luck!!!!
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Cool

Get Faqqer to be your phone a friend.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I do!

I would fail on the first few questions. I know nothing about TV Soaps or such trivia however, I do well on geography, history and physics.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X