• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prescott yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescott yesterday

BBC have published the transcript of his interview with Humphries yesterday.
    JH: Have you had other affairs?

JP: I watched Newsnight last night and the press, as you know - most people don't - and it's called, I think it's called the internet, isn't it, or blogs or something, I've only just got used to letters, John, I haven't got into all this new technology, but I watched the guy on television last night who does that, saying I have no evidence for these allegations I have made.

JH: So they're not true, are they?

JP: There's no truth in much of the stories that are made in the papers...

JH: So you have not had other affairs, I mean it's a quite straightforward question here.

JP: Listen, you're talking about a lot of people here who have in fact denied these stories, names have been mentioned, some of them are in the process of perhaps suing about it. I'm not going to get involved in that.

I've made my statement about making a mistake and I did all that, I'm leaving it at that, but I notice the guy who's making these allegations says there's no evidence for it. So why are you justified to keep on trying to push this. It hurts so many people...

JH: [interrupts] Because I wanted to give you - would still like to give you - to clear it up for once and for all and say I made that mistake with that particular lady, I have had no other affairs.

JP: I made my mistake and I've made my denials. It doesn't make any difference, of course, to what the press say, but I will keep on saying I'll get on with my job, that's it's to do with it.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5153218.stm

What an @rse.

Originally posted by Pondlife
    BBC have published the transcript of his interview with Humphries yesterday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5153218.stm

What an @rse.
    Let's just take it that he has had other affairs and leave it at that.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Jeez, what kind of woman wants to be humped by an tub of lard that's had its IQ artificially lowered...?

Haven't they heard of vibrators in Westminster...?
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Yeh but he's Deputy PM. So much for the idea that women aren't turned on by power anymore. Explains why Jabba refuses to quit, if he did, no female would touch the fat ugly fat toadlike fat uncouth fat human fat turd.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

So, is it 'cause I'm fat or is it 'cause I'm so powerful and rich that all these gorgeous Scandinavian lovelies keep throwing themselves at my feet.

Current Danish lovely reading over my shoulder tells me that I'm not fat.

So there you have it.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
            Yeh but he's Deputy PM. So much for the idea that women aren't turned on by power anymore. Explains why Jabba refuses to quit, if he did, no female would touch the fat ugly fat toadlike fat uncouth fat human fat turd.
            Oh I don't know. What do you think, John?

"Fook you and your clever clogs, rich born with a fork in their mouth."

Comment

Working...
            X