• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP off

NHS worker 'excluded from protest' over hospital closure after revealing she was a Ukip member - Telegraph

Fair or foul?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Very strange. Appears to me the coordinator at the campaign group has a couple of personal issues they need to get over.

Would love to see the wording of the letter.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I was thinking this morning about that fostering case from a while back and how much of an impact that has made on their vote. Probably doubled it.

Comment

From the article:

The letter said the group had members "across the political spectrum. But concerns have been raised that we do not want to be used by a party that has had no contact in any of our activities in five months we have been in existence".
        But when someone from that party does contact them, the person is rejected
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Very strange. Appears to me the coordinator at the campaign group has a couple of personal issues they need to get over.

Would love to see the wording of the letter.
          WHS
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Working...
          X