• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drug Side Effects

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug Side Effects

Ok so I am on a new set of drugs, the kind where you take other drugs for the side effects.

I have never really suffered from side effects of drugs but yesterday my hands swelled up like balloons, it only lasted for an hour or so but was most bizarre.

It got me wondering what are the strangest side effects that you have suffered from?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Ok so I am on a new set of drugs, the kind where you take other drugs for the side effects.

I have never really suffered from side effects of drugs but yesterday my hands swelled up like balloons, it only lasted for an hour or so but was most bizarre.

It got me wondering what are the strangest side effects that you have suffered from?

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      my hands swelled up like balloons

Now I've got that feeling once again,
      I can't explain,
      You would not understand,
      This is not how I am

Comment

I once experienced quantum entanglement with every atom in the universe, saw everything with a god's eye and learnt there was no god.

These days I get flatulance. Drugs aren't what they used to be.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
        X