• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One week until new F1 season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One week until new F1 season

Quite excited about this one, for the first time.

Has anyone ever bought the official iOS F1 app and could comment if it's worth the cost?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Or a month if you don't have S*y (or a guilt complex).

Yep, looking forward to it
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

No Sky here... but I thought they did a great job on the extended highlights. Luckily few people I know are fans and I don't watch the news so I rarely get it spoilt!

Have you been keeping track of the practices zip?

Comment

I've been reading the practice news but they are all keeping their cards close to their chests I think.
        Suspect the Mercedes may be carrying an extra fire extinguisher when they line up in Aus.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Should be interesting, especially to see how frustrated Lewis Hamilton gets throughout the season.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Still surprised HAM jumped from McLaren to them. Seems RBR/McLaren/Ferrari (in that order) so far.

Presumably it's still available to Sky HD customers. I reckon when the contract reaches the point at which the old BBC contract would have ended, they will change it so that you need the full Sky Sports package.
            Last edited by centurian; 7 March 2013, 19:08.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Should be interesting, especially to see how frustrated Lewis Hamilton gets throughout the season.
              Yeah, he's gonna have to temper his expectations. Mind you, he could be forgiven for some frustrations last year. Behind the wheel, he barely put a foot wrong all season - and it should have been a 3 way fight right to the end, had it not been for the pit crew and mechanical errors.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                Yeah, he's gonna have to temper his expectations. Mind you, he could be forgiven for some frustrations last year. Behind the wheel, he barely put a foot wrong all season - and it should have been a 3 way fight right to the end, had it not been for the pit crew and mechanical errors.
                It will be interesting to see how they work out this year
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think Lewis has to have gone in not expecting to be winning races. Although they've been impressing people in practices so maybe he knows something we don't! And he's very good so like Alonso perhaps can do well even in not the best car.

If Ferrari can make a decent car, Alonso could wipe the board!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Quite excited about this one, for the first time.

Has anyone ever bought the official iOS F1 app and could comment if it's worth the cost?
                    yes and yes! get it every year. loads of stats and maps and realtime stuff...

Comment

Working...
                    X