• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aaaaargghhh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaargghhh!

Paper cut!! Ouch ouch buggery *****.. that hurts..... There is blood!! OMG... feeling light headed...gonna pass out....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Paper cut!! Ouch ouch buggery *****.. that hurts..... There is blood!! OMG... feeling light headed...gonna pass out....
    Grow some and be a real contractor.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 7 March 2013, 23:45. Reason: Comment amended

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Grow some and be a real contractor.
      You are right, I will fight the pain and put the disfigurement to the back of my mind and continue invoicing.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        No excuse not to invoice today though, it's not like you are actually dead'
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You should have called in a sub and cut his finger.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

If you used the search functionality or google, you will seen this has already been discussed before:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...well-sort.html

Comment

Are you sure you are cut (no pun) out for handling paper based items?

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
              X