• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy International Women’s Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now f’ off and make the tea
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

HIWD

And before some dullard asks: there is an International Men's Day: IMD Home

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      HIWD

And before some dullard asks: there is an International Men's Day: IMD Home
      Surely international men's day should be any day other than today?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

International Pondy Day

I am starting a new special day. It will be an opportunity to say thank you to your special Pondy and to reflect on all the happiness he brings you.

To many he is more than just a forum poster, co-worker, lover or husband, he is a shining beacon lighting up the lives of others.

Our Foundation.
        Many charities will waste your donations on admin and red tape but not here at the International Pondy Foundation. At IPF we strive to ensure that all your donations go exactly where they are needed most. To Pondy.

Our Projects.
        At IPF we are tirelessly striving to bring a better quality of life to Pondy. Our efforts include our Buy Pondy a new Porsche Project, a joint venture between the IPF and Stradstone Porsche dealership.
        Other initatives have included;
        Big dreams through big screens
        Sofa So-good. Providing comfort through italian leather.

If you are interested in working on one of our Pondy-centric humanitarian efforts, please PM me for more information on how you can get involved.
        Or just sign up to make a regular donation.

Comment

What does an international woman look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            I am starting a new special day. It will be an opportunity to say thank you to your special Pondy and to reflect on all the happiness he brings you.

To many he is more than just a forum poster, co-worker, lover or husband, he is a shining beacon lighting up the lives of others.

Our Foundation.
            Many charities will waste your donations on admin and red tape but not here at the International Pondy Foundation. At IPF we strive to ensure that all your donations go exactly where they are needed most. To Pondy.

Our Projects.
            At IPF we are tirelessly striving to bring a better quality of life to Pondy. Our efforts include our Buy Pondy a new Porsche Project, a joint venture between the IPF and Stradstone Porsche dealership.

If you are interested in working on one of our Pondy-centric humanitarian efforts, please PM me for more information on how you can get involved.
            Troo dat
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Our Foundation.

Our Projects.

I'm in!

Now, if you could just send me your bank details I'll make the necessary payment

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Now f’ off and make the tea
                Sure will Paddy. Just as soon as I've finished folding your underpants.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaO View Post
                  Sure will Paddy. Just as soon as I've finished folding your underpants.
                  Shirley you mean ironing AND folding?

Comment

I heard it was supposed to be yesterday, but they couldn't get ready in time.

Comment

Working...
                    X