• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I still having a nervous breakdown?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I still having a nervous breakdown?

I have read through assguru's posts and some of them still make sense - so clearly I am still mad as a hatter(whatever that means).

As soon as I can categorically confirm that he is a thick, ignorant twunt whose type (leech) should be shot to give this country a chance of success, and confirmed on all his posts, then I will be sane again. Whatever sane means.

No doubt the chief of the Macbeth witches will be along soon to ban me. Why don't you stick to defending murderers?

Let's leave that to one side for now and address the important question: where's your avatar gone?

Comment

and hows the training going?
      Join IPSE

Comment

And the therapy. Is there any hope for you?

Comment

In answer to the OP's question:

Yes. Next!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            - so clearly I am still mad as a hatter(whatever that means).
            It means that in the days of hat making (a person who made hats was called a milliner) the use of mercury in the process of curing felts for hats meant the milliner frequently inhaled mercury fumes- which is a toxin- causing neurological damage ergo madness

HTH
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Let's leave that to one side for now and address the important question: where's your avatar gone?
              Might I suggest the mods replace it with this one?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X