• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do not question the government

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not question the government

In an attempt to silence criticism, Mr Browne warned those who questioned the purpose and wisdom of the British operation that they were putting British lives at risk by handing the Taliban a propaganda advantage.

"Anybody who doesn't understand that, is getting perilously close to being guilty of criminal negligence," he said.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...07/ixnews.html

Brought to my attention via PCG forum. They don't seem to post as much abuse over there though

I dont know why British Troops are still in Afghanistan but I support it nevertheless.

I think they might be protecting the poppy farmers from the Bin Laden, but Im not sure.

Because I know whats good for me.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 7 July 2006, 12:56.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
      I dont know why British Troops are still in Afghanistan but I support it nevertheless.

Because I know whats good for me.
      I don't care where the Troops go for there Holidays!!

Comment

Cue several verses of "Tomorrow belongs to me"
        Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

were all going on an Afghan Holiday
          No more work for a year or two ..

Comment

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
            And the women come out to cut up what remains,
            Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
            An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

This is the fourth Anglo-Afghan War. We must be due a win this time mustn't we?

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
              The anti-war/anything to do with america goons will do their upmost to ensure its four losses from four attempts.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
                When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
                An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Did we get knocked out on penalties?

Comment

Sounds like a queue for.........

"When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
                  An' go to your Gawd like a soldier."

Some things in life are bad they can really make you mad Other things just make you swear and curse When you've chewing an life's gristle Don't grumble give a whistle And this'll help things turn out for the best And always look on the bright side of life Always look on the light side of life If life seems jolly rotten there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing. When you've feeling in the dumps don't be silly chumps Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing And always look on the bright side of life Come on always look on the bright side of life For life is quite absurd and death's the final word you must always face the curtain with a bow Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow. So always look on the bright side of death just before you draw your terminal breath Life's a piece of tulip when you look at it Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true You'll see it's all a show keep'em laughing as you go just remember that the last laugh is on you And always look on the bright side of life Always look on the right side of life (Come on guys, cheer up) Always look on the right side of life Always look on the right side of life ....

Comment

"The 19-year-old paratrooper from South Shields, Tyne and Wear was killed on Wednesday when his foot patrol was ambushed in the town of Sangin. He would have celebrated his 20th birthday this weekend.

His father Daniel said: "We fully support the British Army in Afghanistan whilst in no way supporting or condoning a Government policy which has placed our young men and women in such dreadful danger."

Well said that man

Really don't see why we can't keep our noses out quite honestly

Comment

Working...
                    X