• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Business is just flooding in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Business is just flooding in

Just had a requirement come through from my saudi office. I must say I am delighted - good margins, long term contracts. Unfortunately no women, no Jews and no one over the age of 60.

Any takers please PM me

Saudi shortage of swordsmen prompts approval of executions by firing squad | World news | guardian.co.uk
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Just had a requirement come through from my saudi office. I must say I am delighted - good margins, long term contracts. Unfortunately no women, no Jews and no one over the age of 60.

Any takers please PM me

Saudi shortage of swordsmen prompts approval of executions by firing squad | World news | guardian.co.uk
    Dodgy reads the Grauniad!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Where can I apply? I've got a long chopper..

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Dodgy reads the Grauniad!
        It was in the Telegraph but the guardian story was first up when I googled it
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm not sure whether that explanation will work. You are now under suspicion of turning into a lefty.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Burn the Grauniad reading Heretic!
            Watch it Zeity I think part of the brief is to cull all the old people.

Comment

Any takers please PM me

Do you want to get a-head with your career ? If you’re interested in making a clean break and the opportunity to meet with new people with cutting edge technology in a new rollout for 2013 then contact DeCAPITA Solutions
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Do you want to get a-head with your career ? If you’re interested in making a clean break and the opportunity to meet with new people with cutting edge technology in a new rollout for 2013 then contact DeCAPITA Solutions

bleeding edge

Comment

Can't see the Guardian taking over from the Mail any time soon.

I mean only last week the Grauniad reported the recent discovery of four 6000 year old houses in Berkshire , and never mentioned how much they were worth!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Princess Misha'al bint Fahd - the official biography

Princess Misha'al bint Fahd was a prominent citizen who, in the early seventies worked earnestly to improve Saudi/Lebanese relations at a deeply personal level. An outspoken critic of arranged marriage she died at a public ceremony ,held in her honour, when several important links were severed as a result of government cuts.
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X