• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HSBC Business Banking website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC Business Banking website

Which muppet created such a useless unfriendly site that doesnt do anything that you want? The options are useless. You cannot see all you finance history. Cr@p!

Asian bank so I suspect a bunch of smiling Bobs did it.

Change bank. Simples.

Comment

and it keeps crashing.

Still have to support the boys back home though!

Comment

Originally posted by Slumdog View Post
        Which muppet created such a useless unfriendly site that doesnt do anything that you want? The options are useless. You cannot see all you finance history. Cr@p!
        I think it so that if you want any information that is more than 6 months old they get to charge you for it.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
          I think it so that if you want any information that is more than 6 months old they have to hire three Bobs to search among the old pizza boxes in the bins to find the tapes from 6 months ago and then charge you for it.
          ftfy
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Don't bother chanign to Barclays either. I'm about to swtich for the same reasons. Reason no 1 being an address change triggered a reset of my preference for letter based statements instead of online. That would be fine except they stopped keeping the online statements. Which would be fine (well not really) except there's now a gap between Dec 9th and Jan 1st where I have neither a paper or online statement or anything in my recent transactions so need to request a duplicate to complete my bank reconciliation. If they try to charge me £5, I shall make squealing sounds and jump up and down.

Every other bank I've had ALWAYS keeps online statements, and lets you stop the paper if you don't want them. How much does it cost them to keep 12 0.3 Mb Pdfs per year?

That and the fact I just don't like their navigation is enough to make me jump ship.
            Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Does everything I need to do and I've got online access to statements going back to when I started banking with them in 2006

Maybe you're on the basic banking service for companies with a turnover of £25K or less?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

I once was applying to a HSBC credit card. The form was simple and everytime I submitted it, it threw an exception which said that the "Title" value was incorrect. Problem was, the Title field was a drop down with values like Mr, MRS etc so there was nothing I could do about it. Muppets !
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Works well for me. View statements, download them, etc.

HSBCnet is a bit of a learning curve though.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Bunk, was this you?
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X