• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweden - IKEA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden - IKEA

Any of you lovely people working there currently?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    Any of you lovely people working there currently?
    Went for an interview. Had to get the lift to the top floor and walk through all the other offices until getting to HR on ground level. They then gave me a flat pack chair to assemble and sit on.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Sweden - IKEA

Which city?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I went for an assembler role, on my first day they i asked what the development environment was like and got given a small allen key

Comment

just say neigh to the meatballs if offered
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Some of the cakes are tulip as well.
            Meatballs made of horse, cakes made of poo, whatever next?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Some of the cakes are tulip as well.
              The dime bar "cake" is lovely. No horse meat in it as far as I know.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
              X