• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IFA Retail Distribution Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFA Retail Distribution Review

Just wondering for those who use IFA services if they have been impacted by the changes per the RDR and whether they have or are changing their approach.

I have been discussing a new charging structure with my IFA given the move away from commission based charging, and they have offered options around all encompassing annual flat fee, reduced annual flat fee + % commission on gains or pure % commission on gain.

Have agreed annual flat fee approach, although have been able to work them down to what they were originally proposing.

Interested to hear from anyone else.

I get all my financial advice from CUK. Consequnetially I've nothing to invest so I don't need advice. It's a virtuous circle saving me thousands in commision every year.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
    X