• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barcelona

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona

You have to give it to them, they are quite good at football.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You have to give it to them, they are quite good at football.
    Celtic put their gas at a peep just recently if memory serves me right.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

They are a 1 man team - without Lionel they would only be a very good team as opposed to an outstanding team...

Comment

A Scottish bloke picked up £50k for a £5 bet predicting the correct score on this week's CL matches

Comment

You can't doubt that they are very good, but what bugs me is the amount of protection they get from the refs. As soon as a Barca player loses the ball they go down, the crowd goes mental and they get given a free kick and so keep possession. They are very good and do not need to resort to those tactics, but it does help give them impressive possession stats!

I do like the way they close the opposition down on the rare occasion that they get the ball though.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            They are a 1 man team - without Lionel they would only be a very good team as opposed to an outstanding team...
            This-ish. Without Messi they'd be Arsenal of a couple of years ago.

Still a great side (with Messi), but pundits get a bit carried away.

Comment

Without Lionel they are, more or less, the reigning world and european champions.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I think it depends. Barcelona football club although Messi as the main force, but there's a lot of players are very strong strength. Is the best I've seen, is their teamwork. Even without Messi, they can still be the best.
                The new football shirts 2013-2014 are available http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/.

Comment

Is Lionel Blair still playing?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Is Lionel Blair still playing?
                    You idiot! It's Lionel Richie they're talking about

Comment

Working...
                    X