• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dilemma

I really want a whisk[e]y & ginger but I only have single malt and it seems such a waste.

No doubt you lot only use 18yo single cask with ginger ale specifically blended for that whisky but I would rather buy cheap crap for mixing even if I could afford otherwise.

What to do...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I really want a whisk[e]y & ginger but I only have single malt and it seems such a waste.

No doubt you lot only use 18yo single cask with ginger ale specifically blended for that whisky but I would rather buy cheap crap for mixing even if I could afford otherwise.

What to do...
    Neat or with the smallest dash of water, savour it.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Put it in a highball glass, fill it with full fat coke and put a piece of lime and some ice in it. Sorted.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Have it with some coke.

Remember to wipe your nose afterwards though.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Do whatever takes your fancy. It's your whisky. To hell with those who'd try to dictate what you should do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Neat or with the smallest dash of water, savour it.
            Precisely my point... I want a W&G but I don't want to waste my good stuff with mixers.

Luckily I'd forgotten we had some champagne open from dinner in the fridge so that sufficed.

Comment

FGS you are a contractor 18 yr old is only fit for mixing.

if it were 200 yr old Brandy maybe I'd understand it.

Next you will tell me me you use notes less than £50mto light your cigars.

INKSPE

ps any chance of a drop for a poor permie guvernor?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

What to do...
                On a school night as well
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You're not allowed a glass of wine or a snifter of brandy during the week? Sounds like the missus has you locked down.

Comment

Well that is interesting, I thought everyone would have ripped me another bum hole for suggesting you put coke in a good whisky. Got away with that one.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X