• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who reported the trains for kidnapping?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who reported the trains for kidnapping?

So which of you was it? Just reading the papers and it says a "Consultant" has reported the train company DSB to the Police for kidnapping after the train failed to stop at Roskilde and took him and about 50 others to Glamsø.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Threaded. WTF are you going on about?????????????
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Threaded. WTF are you going on about?????????????
      What is it you don't understand?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Can't remember if I mentioned it here, but once I took a train from Oxford to Folkstone, which meant taking the underground from Paddington to Waterloo. I realised I'd missed my connecting train whilst on the tube, so had lots of time to kill, so decided to get out at Embankment and walk along the river a bit, only the bastards wouldn't let me out. They said "your ticket only entitles you to go to Waterloo" . I wasn't trying to go anywhere else, I'd just decided not to use part of the service I'd paid for, but they wouldn't let me.

I did think about calling the police and telling them I'd been kidnapped. I didn't though, as I didn't want to be delayed further (and I was in no mood to get laughed at). I wish I'd followed it up afterwards as it can't be legal to detain somebody in those circumstances.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I was once kidnapped by an idiot from some garage's vehicle recovery service.

When the car was on the trailor and we started moving off, he announced that he'd forgotten his credit card machine, so instead of taking me the five miles home and accepting a cheque, he offered to take me to a bank ATM and accept cash.

Unsurprisingly I said no, so he drove me and my car 20 miles in the opposite direction to his garage to pay by credit card. I had no mobile then, and he wouldn't let me use his to tell the missus I'd be late.

Afterwards I made sure he lost his job, and his garage was taken off the list of approved subcontractors by the recovery service I use. That's what happens if you are a stupid c***.

Comment

"What is it you don't understand?"

That for a man who rides a bike, how is it that your so fat?

Comment

You claim to go to the gym, and one might ask you the same question...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Mordac. I have tulips bigger than you after a curry. Be quiet. Boy!

Comment

Working...
                X