• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P30/MSP Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P30/MSP Training

Can anyone recommend a good (not too pricey) training provider for courses like P30 and MSP. Preferably Midlands based?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

I have used Knowledge Academy in the past and they were ok. Had a bit of a pain with them trying to get on some ITIL courses that they won't confirm until 4+ people booked so got cancelled numerous times before I got on but was ok in the end.

They appear to have Birmingham based courses..

Can't comment on the pricing really, no one else was providing training in the area had me over a barrel.

P3O Training - P3O Courses - P30
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thank you, yes, just looked at this lot and wondered about the quality.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I usually go through these guys who aggregate / sell unused seats on courses from other providers - I've done some with QA and some with Parity through them:

MSP Training Courses

Comment

Working...
        X