• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince 2 practitioner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince 2 practitioner

Hey!
    Could anyone please tell me where I can get some / loads of papers to practise for this. I need to retake it...got good mark on foundation but need some practise on answering the pracs questions. Does anyone have any - old or new that they could email to me ....please!!!! I need the answers too though
    ta ever so

Originally posted by chrissie28 View Post
    Hey!
    Could anyone please tell me where I can get some / loads of papers to practise for this. I need to retake it...got good mark on foundation but need some practise on answering the pracs questions. Does anyone have any - old or new that they could email to me ....please!!!! I need the answers too though
    ta ever so
    Forget everything you know about project management, do the course, read the book, take the exam, remember everything you forgot about project management.

Hth.

Spod - In "Ecnirp practitioner to the stars" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Forget everything you know about project management, do the course, read the book, take the exam, remember everything you forgot about project management.
      WHS really.

The Practitioner is written so there is no hard and fast answer. When I did my MoR Practitioner I re-wrote the same answer 3 times, or as near as damnit. Flying pass.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissie28 View Post
        Hey!
        ta ever so
        Gutted for you mate.

Did you think of using a training academy such as KnowledgeAcademy? They have all that stuff and are very competitively priced.

I found this link which has a couple of practice papers in

Linky

The Practitioner exam is mostly about training for how to pass it, not how to apply Prince2 so you would really be advised on doing the course or speaking to someone that has passed the exam and can give you some advice.

There are also books on Amazon (available via Kindle) on how to pass the exam.

Good luck
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hth.

Spod - In "Ecnirp practitioner to the stars" mode!
          +1

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Gutted for you mate.

Did you think of using a training academy such as KnowledgeAcademy? They have all that stuff and are very competitively priced.

I found this link which has a couple of practice papers in

Linky

The Practitioner exam is mostly about training for how to pass it, not how to apply Prince2 so you would really be advised on doing the course or speaking to someone that has passed the exam and can give you some advice.

There are also books on Amazon (available via Kindle) on how to pass the exam.

Good luck
            Hey Suity, it seems like only yesterday when you posted naive tulipe like the OP and now you is fully growed up! Unemployed but growed up!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
              WHS really.

The Practitioner is written so there is no hard and fast answer. When I did my MoR Practitioner I re-wrote the same answer 3 times, or as near as damnit. Flying pass.
              Not anymore. Multiple choice now for the P2 practitioner exam paper and they have reduced the number of questions and the number of topic areas recently too so it's even easier than before.

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
                Not anymore. Multiple choice now for the P2 practitioner exam paper and they have reduced the number of questions and the number of topic areas recently too so it's even easier than before.
                Sure it is

The pass rate for the new, higher level PRINCE2 Professional qualification will be lower than for the existing qualifications, a PRINCE2 trainer has predicted.

PRINCE2 Professional, the project management qualification, which launched today has been designed to assess the ability of holders of the existing PRINCE2 Practitioner certification to apply the PRINCE2 method.

"The national average pass rate for the Practitioner exam is 73 percent and 99 percent for [PRINCE2] Foundation. I suspect the pass rate for PRINCE2 Professional will be lower than the 73 percent," said Simon Buehring, managing director of training company Knowledge Train Limited.

Comment

Hey Suity, it seems like only yesterday when you posted naive tulipe like the OP and now you is fully growed up! Unemployed but growed up!
                  I shall wear this left handed compliment with pride

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
                    Caught showing my age!

Comment

Working...
                    X