• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I will mostly be..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I will mostly be..

taking the missus on a magical mystery tour to Ashby de la Zouche in Leicestershire. We will visit the crafts exhibition in the crypt of 'our lady of Lourdes'

she thinks we are going to Conwy
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    taking the missus on a magical mystery tour to Ashby de la Zouche in Leicestershire. We will visit the crafts exhibition in the crypt of 'our lady of Lourdes'

Conway is nice - if you are taking her up the AdlZ will you be visiting the crisp factory?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Football tonight then I have to collect eldest from Ashby de la Zouche - friends birthday.
      Saturday morning I will be taking the eldest to work in Ashby de la Zouche and the youngest to swimming - also at ashby.
      Afternoon into town
      Sunday stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Conway is nice - if you are taking her up the AdlZ will you be visiting the crisp factory?
        Can you do an official tour?

Mrs Eek discussed a weeks holiday in NI next year. The main reason for the visit is to do the Tayto crisp tour we've never been able to do.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Football tonight then I have to collect eldest from Ashby de la Zouche - friends birthday.
          Saturday morning I will be taking the eldest to work in Ashby de la Zouche and the youngest to swimming - also at ashby.
          Afternoon into town
          Sunday stuff
          is the town also ashby?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Afternoon into town
            Sunday stuff
            see you in town. 15:00 under the church clock. I will be wearing a pink rose and carrying a copy of the times
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Tonight: Quiet one
              Sat: I will be watching the rugby about 145 miles away from Ashby de la Zouche and then taking Mrs Pondy out for dinner.
              Sun: Fixing a fence that's been trashed by the wind.

Comment

Right that's it, I'm bringing the whole SY tribe to ADLZ and this lady of lourdes fingamajig so we can "look round it" which means the kids being really noisy and us ticking them off and basically ruining everyone else's day
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Tonight: Quiet one
                  Sat: I will be watching the rugby about 145 miles away from Ashby de la Zouche and then taking Mrs Pondy out for dinner.
                  Sun: Fixing a fence that's been trashed by the wind.
                  Any predictions on the game? Wales to win by 2 points with Eng to take the tournament is my call.

Comment

Volunteering in a charity shop on Saturday as I always do. Then visiting from friends and having deep philosophical discussions. Sunday is mostly about swimming with the lad and taking it easy. Though I may try to revive the vintage if the weather is cooperative.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X