• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve bats me again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve bats me again

Just got an e-mail back from a peed off agent saying that my CV didn't meet the requirements. Did a quick check and found I had applied for the wrong role. Did a bit more of a check and realised that whilst the job headers seem to load promptly, the content takes longer and it is possible to have header and content for 2 different jobs!

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Just got an e-mail back from a peed off agent saying that my CV didn't meet the requirements. Did a quick check and found I had applied for the wrong role. Did a bit more of a check and realised that whilst the job headers seem to load promptly, the content takes longer and it is possible to have header and content for 2 different jobs!
    You should have told him now he knows how thousands of contractors feel when they get emails from agents for roles that dont match their cv's!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      You should have told him now he knows how thousands of contractors feel when they get emails from agents for roles that dont match their cv's!
      This

Plus I cannot stand reading a role description that's nearly two sides long and then the last line is "Previous Financial experience a must". I just send my CV in to waste the ****ers time. Why not put that first and give everyone a break?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

So what you actually mean is that you ****ed up? Not jobserve?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          So what you actually mean is that you ****ed up? Not jobserve?
          No, I mean that I am so fast that I actually hit the 'Apply' button on the job header I wanted but that was still displaying (and working with) the incorrect role. As I had previously read the content I presumed I was applying for the role in the header and not the role that was previously loaded!

UAT fail in my world.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
            You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BolshieBastard again.
            Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Sending loads of tulipe CV's would be a good way to bring down a job website.

Is short-selling still legal?
              Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Working...
              X