• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wales v England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wales v England

Crikey, it's like watching a train crash if you're English.

No discipline from the start and I was surprised Danny Care was on the bench. Not 100% fit?

First 12 points were gifted to Wales courtesy of Steve Walsh but the rest were good Welsh moves
    England were crap from crappington...dire embarrassing

Well done Wales
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It's going to be a bit messy in town later.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        First 12 points were gifted to Wales courtesy of Steve Walsh but the rest were good Welsh moves
        England were crap from crappington...dire embarrassing

Well done Wales
        Well done Wales, clearly a more experienced team who knew how to win a big game. This was a step too high for England just now.

Yes, the ref was a chronic twat, but no, it didn't make a difference; he was equally twatty towards Wales as toward England. He was just as twatty as the English twat that refereed Italy v Ireland ( even though that didn't change the result either). Clearly, neither have ever been inside a scrum in their lives, so how they can judge who or what caused a scrum to collapse or wheel is a mystery to me. I spent 32 years playing in the forwards, in every position and including a little while at English division 1 level; at 80% of collapsed or wheeled scrums I don't have a bleeding clue which team has caused it, so how some jumped up wingertwat with a refereeing certificate can award a penalty one way or the other just defeats me. At one stage, give them their credit, the Welsh fans jeered and whistled at the bewhistled twat as he wasted time attempting to lecture the England hooker about the technicalities of front row play; Welsh fans know their rugby and reacted the right way to what was a truly unedifying spectacle. This nonsense of Crouch-Set-Collapse, often played at impossibly slow motion (Italy v Ireland) has to end as it's ruining the one thing I and many people like me have ever been really good at in our lives; forwards play. I won't go on to explain, but trying to keep the scrum upright when a bewhistled twat calls the crouch-touch-whatever at the painfully slow speed that he did is impossible.

Again, well deserved win for Wales.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          It's going to be a bit messy in town later.
          You're not going into the 'diff tonight are you?

It's going to be a bit lively.

Comment

Fffffffffffffff
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Well done Wales, clearly a more experienced team who knew how to win a big game. This was a step too high for England just now.

Yes, the ref was a chronic twat, but no, it didn't make a difference; he was equally twatty towards Wales as toward England. He was just as twatty as the English twat that refereed Italy v Ireland ( even though that didn't change the result either). Clearly, neither have ever been inside a scrum in their lives, so how they can judge who or what caused a scrum to collapse or wheel is a mystery to me. I spent 32 years playing in the forwards, in every position and including a little while at English division 1 level; at 80% of collapsed or wheeled scrums I don't have a bleeding clue which team has caused it, so how some jumped up wingertwat with a refereeing certificate can award a penalty one way or the other just defeats me. At one stage, give them their credit, the Welsh fans jeered and whistled at the bewhistled twat as he wasted time attempting to lecture the England hooker about the technicalities of front row play; Welsh fans know their rugby and reacted the right way to what was a truly unedifying spectacle. This nonsense of Crouch-Set-Collapse, often played at impossibly slow motion (Italy v Ireland) has to end as it's ruining the one thing I and many people like me have ever been really good at in our lives; forwards play. I won't go on to explain, but trying to keep the scrum upright when a bewhistled twat calls the crouch-touch-whatever at the painfully slow speed that he did is impossible.

Again, well deserved win for Wales.

Please don't overdo the well done Wales thing Mitchy.

Haven't you heard Jonathon Davies gloating ?

Comment

Nice pair of shades Malc!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
                  Nice pair of shades Malc!
                  It's Graham Barker and the Rumour appreciation week Jeff!

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                    It's Graham Barker and the Rumour appreciation week Jeff!
                    Ahh...a tribute band a la Jeff Leppard or Bon Geordie
                    Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                    X