• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CashPlus business bank account?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CashPlus business bank account?

Business Bank Account Alternative | The Cashplus Business Account | 100% acceptance guaranteed

Anyone any experience of using this?

"Yes – It does everything but accept cheques!"

Could be a problem - HMRC are always sending cheques for stuff. One of my small clients paid by cheque too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      "Yes – It does everything but accept cheques!"

Could be a problem - HMRC are always sending cheques for stuff. One of my small clients paid by cheque too.
      Haven't had clients pay by cheque for donkeys years and HMRC are all taking, never giving

Anyone here got an account with them? They do look a bit dodgy to me tbh, but then how safe is a high street bank now?

Comment

Working...
      X