• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, I hate cheese. What's your food hate?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I hate cheese. What's your food hate?

As I mentioned in another thread I just can't do cheese if it tastes like cheese. I was a fussy eater as a child but everything I hated then I enjoy now with that one exception.

I consider my self a bit of a foodie and very good cook to the surprise of members of my family so open to try just about anything.

What doesn't for it for you?
    Me, me, me...

Tomato - devils food!

Soup - silly invention.

Comment

Can I say vegetarians? Or is that quite what you meant?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Can I say vegetarians? Or is that quite what you meant?
        That'll do
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          As I mentioned in another thread I just can't do cheese if it tastes like cheese. I was a fussy eater as a child but everything I hated then I enjoy now with that one exception.

I consider my self a bit of a foodie and very good cook to the surprise of members of my family so open to try just about anything.

What doesn't for it for you?
          Healthy stuff
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Healthy stuff
            No tulip, I've met you
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Tomato - devils food!

Soup - silly invention.
              Mushrooms. They come straight from hell.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Beetroot and marzipan
                (Not in the same dish!)

And what's wrong with veggies?

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                  Beetroot and marzipan
                  (Not in the same dish!)

And what's wrong with veggies?
                  Having a partner who is veggie and two picky kids means cooking 3 different bloody meals a night if I want some good meat.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I also don't touch cheese. Foul muck

I don't really eat vegetables (apparently chips don't count as one of your 5-a-day, so presumably they aren't vegetables). Salad is right out. Coleslaw, mayonnaise and such might as well be cat vomit as far as I'm concerned. Put it this way, I've never eaten a McDonalds burger because they put too much healthy crap on them.

Don't like non-fish seafood, and rarely eat fish. When I do it's in batter from the chip shop, as nature intended.

Got some eggs recently for the first time in over twenty years. Turns out I quite like omelettes if made with a good handful of diced pancetta. Not convinced by fried eggs, and haven't even thought about boiling them.

Generally opposed to fancy muck. I'd sooner go to a greasy spoon than a classy restaurant any day of the week. Pie and chips in a pub is about as upscale as I want to go in the field of gourmet dining.

Comment

Working...
                    X