• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official...

...will Suity get a DCM from his German contract before Formant has her baby sweepstake.

Given that Formant's gestation period is now on a par with that of a blue whale, which will appear first?

Suity's DCM or Formant Junior?

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    ...will Suity get a DCM from his German contract before Formant has her baby sweepstake.

Given that Formant's gestation period is now on a par with that of a blue whale, which will appear first?

Suity's DCM or Formant Junior?
    Where would the world be without your ability to ask the important questions ?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

DCM?

Distinguished conduct medal?

So you believe formant is real now do you?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        DCM?

Digital cock magnet?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Digital cock magnet?
          That one's not on the list. There is a 'suggest new definition' link.

DCM - Definition by AcronymFinder

Comment

That one's not on the list. There is a 'suggest new definition' link.

DCM - Definition by AcronymFinder
            Don't come Monday?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Don't come Monday?

Comment

DCM?

Nope and if you read between the lines you'd understand exactly what I'm implying.

Comment

I sure feel a bit like a beached blue whale by now...

It's not due till Friday though.

There'll be a picture when she (hope it's still a she) arrives. Just for those who still think I'm a sockie. Feel free to request random things to include in said picture. Not like I need to prove to anyone that I'm real (welcome to the beautiful anonymity of the internet!), but if I do, I want to have some fun with it.
                  Last edited by formant; 19 March 2013, 18:44.

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
                    I sure feel a bit like a beached blue whale by now...

It's not due till Friday though.

There'll be a picture when she (hope it's still a she) arrives. Just for those who still think I'm a sockie. Feel free to request random things to include in said picture. Not like I need to prove to anyone that I'm real (welcome to the beautiful anonymity of the internet!), but if I do, I want to have some fun with it.
                    Well, on Pistonheads, it's accepted that a tin of custard with a photo is proof.
                    So, baby and custard please, not necessarily in the same dish

Comment

Working...
                    X