• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The oncoming wave - we have no idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The oncoming wave - we have no idea

Ridiculous! Coalition's blast after Labour figures put migrant wave of Romanians and Bulgarians at just 12,700 | Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I am not a racist and if i could make a better life for myself in Poland Lithuania or any other country i would go so have nothing against anyone else doing the same however we are heading for a world of pain with this next lot, there are easily more than the quoted figures in the country already and crime statistic already prove they are a problem, there will be a tidal wave of romanians coming here

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
      I am not a racist and if i could make a better life for myself in Poland Lithuania or any other country i would go so have nothing against anyone else doing the same however we are heading for a world of pain with this next lot, there are easily more than the quoted figures in the country already and crime statistic already prove they are a problem, there will be a tidal wave of romanians coming here
      All the best racist rants start with "I am not a racist".
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        all the best leftie rants start by personally attacking their opponent.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wouldn't say I was a Tory but some of my best friends are bankers
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I do remember Labour's previous prediction, that only 13,000 would enter from the other eastern europe countries when we opened the doors to them 10 years ago. The Mail says that became 1 million in reality - nearly 80 times as many. I don't know how reliable that figure is, but it is certainly in the ballpark.

Comment

it's not being racist it's facts, already romanians account for more crime in this country than any other immigrant even though there not meant to be in the country, they have nothing so it stands to reason they are going to move to somewhwere where they can get something for nothing, they have a large criminal element more so than any other european country, Germany already have the same problem and the romanians are not supposed to there either

The rants we see on here about gypsy's and other groups will pale into insignificance, uncontrolled immigration from Romania will cause huge problems and cost us dearly not just in benefits and health tourism.

Comment

How can you really put a figure on it? It's all guesswork isn't it?
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  How can you really put a figure on it? It's all guesswork isn't it?
                  The point is that someone has been making very bad guesses. Goodness knows why.

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                    it's not being racist it's facts, already romanians account for more crime in this country than any other immigrant even though there not meant to be in the country, they have nothing so it stands to reason they are going to move to somewhwere where they can get something for nothing, they have a large criminal element more so than any other european country, Germany already have the same problem and the romanians are not supposed to there either

The rants we see on here about gypsy's and other groups will pale into insignificance, uncontrolled immigration from Romania will cause huge problems and cost us dearly not just in benefits and health tourism.
                    I think it'll get really ugly before anything is done, as in violence towards foreigners similar to what was happening in Greece.
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X