• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free apps on iphone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free apps on iphone

I know of App Of the Day and App Gratis, and I am sure all of you do as well. Interestingly, I downloaded a run-of-the-mill retina wallpapers app called Wallpapers HD and have been using it for a few days. Today I went into settings (tap top right corner button), and when I scrolled the bottom, I see this:

Downloaded Infinity Blade ($5.99) for free, when it was available, for some reason, it does not appearing in the list now. Some good stuff for free if you keep an eye!

P.S. : One funny thing is that the list of free apps does not appear immediately. I don't know what the trigger is, but if you build up a cache, by browsing wallpapers, and downloading/applying some as wallpapers, the list does indeed appear!
    I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

I don't bother, I have enough crap on my phone as it is.

I'm more likely to remove stuff these days.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

I try to keep mine as tidy as possible. Still got only one page of apps. Grouped, of course!
      I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
        I try to keep mine as tidy as possible. Still got only one page of apps. Grouped, of course!
        Grouping apps! Wow, you iPhone users really are cutting edge.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I downloaded the plague game - it is actually awesome!!!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            I downloaded the plague game - it is actually awesome!!!
            Was that via this app?

Comment

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
              Was that via this app?
              Ah - looks like I missed the point of the thread. I only mentioned the plague game because it was a free app!
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Ditto for my OS X system.

I have found the best way to limit my purchases on tat software is to use App Store gift vouchers, and only buy those when really, really properly needed.

It cuts out late night impulse buying
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                X