• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's everyone doing for Easter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's everyone doing for Easter

Based on this and with just over a week to go to the long weekend what is everyone doing for Easter?

Me I finish (what is hopefully my last) contract on Maundy Thursday and off to the Lizard for a week or so.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Based on this and with just over a week to go to the long weekend what is everyone doing for Easter?

Me I finish (what is hopefully my last) contract on Maundy Thursday and off to the Lizard for a week or so.
    Love Lizard ...
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Shivering under 10 foot of snow, whilst preventing runaway Global Warming by giving all my money to British Gas so they can build a not effective windmill.

Comment

A week in a log cabin in Lapland, travelling from/to Helsinki on sleeper train.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Heading to Italy with Italian toy boy
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Heading to Italy with Italian toy boy
            is he off to introduce you to his mummy?
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Not touring Scotland on the motorbike by the looks of it.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

My highly Christian wife and her family have various Easter things planned. So I shall spend a fair amount of time doing that and chatting and grinding my teeth to avoid arguments about creationalism and their 'proofs' about their God.

There is also my future sister in law's hen party which my wife is going to so I am babysitting and a re-enactment show I might be able to fight at on the Saturday, time allowing.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Either going Bruges for the weekend with the Mrs, or a golf weekend with the lads

Comment

Want to visit Lake District. All bookings done, but will cancel last minute if weather gets worse.
                    I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Working...
                    X