• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should mods have basic maths and logic skills?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should mods have basic maths and logic skills?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1717431

Not much of a 7 day ban.

Though to be fair all I did was post the most useful update on the NTRT thread this year :-

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1716710

and then get accused of disrupting the thread.

Three things I can't abide - liars, murders and nonces. And when all three come in one person I will not stand by - all that is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

Genesis 19 The Lord will send angels to do his work on earth. To warn of what happens when men do evil.
    Matthew 5 Liars will be sent to the fires of hell.
    Matthew 13 The Son of Man will send his angels, the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace.

Brillo

Simon 8:07 - Drink Lager Talk Bollocks
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Has he finally flipped?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Mods by definition are going to be a little strange mentally, know what I mean....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

If we're talking about Cojak have you ever met her? She's got these funny glasses, ukulele and a comedy curly wig she wears, that if you look closely has a birds nest and a family of starlings in it.

It's bound to mess with her maths skills.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Simon 8:07 - Drink Lager Talk Bollocks
            Zippy 5:12 - Fpr yeriily I say unto thee "Tis easier for BP to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, than for SimonMac to purchase a round. And so it came to pass ..."
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Zippy 5:12 - Fpr yeriily I say unto thee "Tis easier for BP to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, than for SimonMac to purchase a round. And so it came to pass ..."
              How rude!

One of those references refers to something purely fictional which can never happen, the other is about heaven
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1717431

Not much of a 7 day ban.

Though to be fair all I did was post the most useful update on the NTRT thread this year :-

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1716710

and then get accused of disrupting the thread.

Three things I can't abide - liars, murders and nonces. And when all three come in one person I will not stand by - all that is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

Genesis 19 The Lord will send angels to do his work on earth. To warn of what happens when men do evil.
                  Matthew 5 Liars will be sent to the fires of hell.
                  Matthew 13 The Son of Man will send his angels, the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace.

Brillo
                  That wasn't the post that got you banned. The one that did was the one suggesting that someone at HMR&C was the subject of an operation Yew Tree investigation

Not sure why that ban didn't work properly but can't be arsed to work it out. Have banned you for a month now properly instead.

Comment

Such a book should be banned

Genesis 19:33

The older daughter said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there are no men in the land to sleep with us as is the custom everywhere. 32 Come on, let's give our father wine to drink, lie down with him, and we'll have children from our father." 33 That night they served their father wine, and the older daughter went in and lay down with her father, without him noticing when she lay down or got up. 34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Since I lay down with our father last night, let's serve him wine tonight too, and you go in and lie down with him so that we will both have children from our father." 35 They served their father wine that night also, and the younger daughter lay down with him, without him knowing when she lay down or got up. 36 Both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter gave birth to a son and named him Moab. He is the ancestor of today's Moabites. 38 The younger daughter also gave birth to a son and named him Ben-ammi. He is the ancestor of today's Ammonites.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X